New verison of EA and question about reinforcements

arclight

Reaction score
Hi,

I know a past thread talked about a new version of EA, but it trailed off. Just wondering about the status.

Also, playing a game with Jason, and noticed some odd dates for equipment begin dates. Is this by design, or for game play?

RE: the Russian 45mm ATG cannon build date is off, along with the Wellington bomber - it comes after the Lancaster begins production. Probably more, but those stand out.

Not raising dust, but looking for info.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi,

I know a past thread talked about a new version of EA, but it trailed off. Just wondering about the status.

Also, playing a game with Jason, and noticed some odd dates for equipment begin dates. Is this by design, or for game play?

RE: the Russian 45mm ATG cannon build date is off, along with the Wellington bomber - it comes after the Lancaster begins production. Probably more, but those stand out.

Not raising dust, but looking for info.
$20 says that limitations in the current build of TOAW frustrated the new guy looking after it and he's waiting on the new patch to fix some issues and create some new ones.

Just throwing it out there...

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
LOL!

Wyatt, your still the same joker!

Do you have anything concerning this scenario working as yet?

:clown::clown::clown:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
LOL!

Wyatt, your still the same joker!

Do you have anything concerning this scenario working as yet?

:clown::clown::clown:
I have completed a few improvements. I'm looking forward to the release of the patch so I can finish the improvement I got stuck on, and then make further use of the patches' improvements.

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
I don't suppose you managed to get anything off the old HDD, eh? That was a real bummer!

:bite::cry::OHNO:

arclight

Reaction score
$20 says that limitations in the current build of TOAW frustrated the new guy looking after it and he's waiting on the new patch to fix some issues and create some new ones.

Just throwing it out there...
Stands to reason - with the new supply schema, its gonna change the game big time.

arclight

Reaction score
That was a bummer.
Had that a few months ago also, but, by blind luck, I managed to do a full backup the night before it brewed up.

Talk about a giant sigh of relief for having the external HDD.... and it did what it was intended to do...

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Had that a few months ago also, but, by blind luck, I managed to do a full backup the night before it brewed up.

Talk about a giant sigh of relief for having the external HDD.... and it did what it was intended to do...
Hahaha. That's awesome. :D

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yeah, it was....

I REALLY want to go to a SSHD, but the costs of 'em are HIGH - I'll wait abit until the tech stabilizes, matures, and the disk spaces rise.
Yeah, solid state drives will be sweet. :)