New SASL missions

Faded 8-1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey gang - uploaded a Fortified Line mission and a Sweep mission. Questions/Comments welcome. AAR's especially welcome!

You can find them in the Resources section. Took me a minute to figure out how to upload files here. I was trying to post them within the post at first.

Mods: Is it cool to announce this in the main forum? If not, delete this post or move it where it should be, with my apologies.

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey gang - uploaded a Fortified Line mission and a Sweep mission. Questions/Comments welcome. AAR's especially welcome!

You can find them in the Resources section. Took me a minute to figure out how to upload files here. I was trying to post them within the post at first.

Mods: Is it cool to announce this in the main forum? If not, delete this post or move it where it should be, with my apologies.
Awesome!

Faded 8-1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Had to update the Fortified Line mission - I missed an important MSR when transcribing it from my notebook. Please re-download, with my apologies.

Still interested in feedback from anyone playing. Also still working on updating more old missions and campaigns I made, if anyone is interested in some SASL playtesting.

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Had to update the Fortified Line mission - I missed an important MSR when transcribing it from my notebook. Please re-download, with my apologies.

Still interested in feedback from anyone playing. Also still working on updating more old missions and campaigns I made, if anyone is interested in some SASL playtesting.
I wish I could, I just don't have the time.

jyoung

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia

Setting up the Fortified Line mission now, any recommendation on friendly force? Seems like USMC 4/44-45 are the only company to get FT by default. High smoke exponent might help too :)