New NATO AAR on BFC Blogfront

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Spam folder?
I don't think I had been to the site before either. Out of curiosity I tried to register as well and still haven't received the email. I wonder if it is done manually.

So who was the bad guy? I see an announcement that Tony Evans (aka AEVANS) was booted back in July.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't think I had been to the site before either. Out of curiosity I tried to register as well and still haven't received the email. I wonder if it is done manually.

So who was the bad guy? I see an announcement that Tony Evans (aka AEVANS) was booted back in July.
What I meant is you check your spam folder for the email.

Tony Evans was just one of many. Trouble like that has plagued for at least 10 years.

jwb3

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I doubt it. Every once in a while I try to register someplace and never get an e-mail; if I try again, same result. I think it must be due to spam filtering at my ISP, or some other behind-the-scenes process I have no control over. The problem is, of course, there's no way to know what isn't getting through to you.

John

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can certainly P.M. the admin if you guys p.m. me your desired username over there here.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can certainly P.M. the admin if you guys p.m. me your desired username over there here.
I set it up as Elvis (you might be surprised how many places that is already taken). Don't call in any favors for it. I was doing as much out of curiosity as anything.

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Spam folder?
One would hope I'm more computer literate than that. Especially when expecting an email notification.

But no, nothing in the spam section. Also, no way I can find to contact them and tell them it's broken either. Interesting system. Should keep the number of posters down.

It registered me as Mad Russian. I can look at everything. I can respond to nothing.

Good Hunting

MR

Last edited:

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I p.m.ed the power to be. I have see that this is a general problem. I don't think it's unusual, I have seen several forums go into a mode where figuring out how to message or mail the current overlord is a requirement to join :)

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks RW. Nothing yet but it's too soon to have let the wheels of bureaucracy to have turned just yet.

Good Hunting.

MR