** New Members - Say Hello! **

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Welcome to DethNet!

This thread is for new members to drop a quick post on and say hello! It serves a couple of purposes; it lets you say hi to all your fellow guildies and introduce yourselves, and it also lets the officers know at a glance who has taken the time to visit the forums! (No one will gain a promotion in the guild without at least dropping a quick post in here!)

The forums contain all the latest information on upcoming guild events, recent happening, the Guild Philosophy, our most recent screenshots and more!

Welcome aboard!

Ghosted

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone, This is Ghosted.

I have two chars in the guild so far.
My Main. Deathgrasp lvl 41 Undead Mage
and Ghostedd lvl 20 Troll Hunter

Im glad to see a guild that has a website, bank and good moderators, hope to meet most of you!

Later!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Welcome all! I hope you enjoy being members of DethNet!

Ghosted - yes, we take pretty good care of the forums, and have an Officer's Forum here as well to help deal with administration issues. I check the site from work about a zillion times a day, (not so much on weekends) so we're always pretty much up to date on what's posted here.

Glad to see you all taking the time to come visit the forums! (It's a requirement for guild rank advancement ;) ) We do our best to keep the info here current and fresh, so check back every now and again, and drop a few posts with some input!

dapoet

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ayoooooo

whats goin on....i got a warlock named dapoet and yea im a pretty cool guy so if u ever need help or wanna do instances and whatnots holla at me

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
High everyone. this is klrgibblets. Currently i'm a lvl 26 tauren warrior. I'm always willing to join groups just ask me and i will nearly always be willing to join

dapoet

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
right now im at lvl 18....i just recently started playing wow

alex modessa

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Howdy

Hello this is your friendly neighborhood Alex Modessa saying hi! i have a druid named (very cleverly) moodessa. woot have fun.

subaruba

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm here!

Hey all! I'm a recent add to the forum and the guild, and I'm looking forward to helping out everyone!

Let me know if anyone needs a low-level holy spec priest (kinda rare/dumb, i know) for instances or quests. I'm low20s now. See you in Orgrimmar!!

Ghosted

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Welcome welcome new members.
Just remember to download Duckibank so that you can contribute to the guild bank which always helps out members.
And also download Cartographer which helps you see where other guild members are, and other features.
Happy Playing!

subaruba

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey, I downloaded duckiebank, and I've donated some *choice* items for the guild use. @-) But, I downloaded cartographer in the same way, and I'm not sure if it works or not. Is there any way to tell if it's active or not?? (I don't see even one other guild member on my map).

Thanks!!

subaruba

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh, and what do I have to do to increase my rank in the guild? I don't plan on being cannon fodder for long...

thanks!!