New Map For Atf/rt!

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
New Map For A.T.F. and Raging Tiger!

Here is a small map of the city of Fallujah. It was made for ATF but will also work with RT. The "water" capability for the river has been removed to make it compatible with ATF.

Let me know if you have problems with it - just unzip to your ATF or RT "Data" folder and select the "Begin Imported Mission" choice during game start.

Curt

Last edited:

CommC

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can you give me a little more detail on how to use this map. Everytime I try to use it, the game crashes.

For example, I don't see a "Begin imported Mission" choice in any menu or list in ATF.

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is JUST A MAP.

To use it, extract and save it to your Data folder. Then, start the scenario builder and select "Create a new scenario". When prompted for a map, select the Fallujah map.

You will have to add units and obstacles yourself.

CommC

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pat Proctor said:
This is JUST A MAP.

To use it, extract and save it to your Data folder. Then, start the scenario builder and select "Create a new scenario". When prompted for a map, select the Fallujah map.

You will have to add units and obstacles yourself.
Yeah, this is what I did, and as soon as I selected the map, the scenario builder crashed to desk top. I get runtime error messages and "unexpected object found on map" error message and the scenario builder program won't go any further or crashes.

I am using version 1.04a. Is there a later version I should be using?

Last edited:

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DOH!

There was a problem with the map that caused it to only work with Raging Tiger. While the water on the map ITSELF didn't have the "Water" attribute (particular to Raging Tiger and later versions of the engine), terrain types that were listed but not used in the map, such as "Ocean" and "Pond" DID have the "Water" attribute.

I have corrected the problem and uploaded the updated map to:

http://www.prosimco.com/fallujah_map_take2.zip

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pat Proctor said:
DOH!

There was a problem with the map that caused it to only work with Raging Tiger. While the water on the map ITSELF didn't have the "Water" attribute (particular to Raging Tiger and later versions of the engine), terrain types that were listed but not used in the map, such as "Ocean" and "Pond" DID have the "Water" attribute.

I have corrected the problem and uploaded the updated map to:

http://www.prosimco.com/fallujah_map_take2.zip
Hmmm, even if there were no ponds or any ocean on the map?! Interesting.:(