MMP shipping question

DukeofLazy

Reaction score
After a longer than anticipated hiatus I'm back to playing ASL. yeah! So I bought the pocket rulebook direct from MMP's website. My question: does anyone know how thats shipped? The shipping was almost a 1/3 of the book cost, so I wondered if it was FedEx or? Just getting antsy and was hoping to nail down a day I should be watching the post. Thanks in advance for any info.

Lee

buser333

Reaction score
After a longer than anticipated hiatus I'm back to playing ASL. yeah! So I bought the pocket rulebook direct from MMP's website. My question: does anyone know how thats shipped? The shipping was almost a 1/3 of the book cost, so I wondered if it was FedEx or? Just getting antsy and was hoping to nail down a day I should be watching the post. Thanks in advance for any info.

Lee
Pretty sure they just ship priority mail.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Lee
Glad to see you're back Lee. Lets get a game going soon !!

Mike

DukeofLazy

Reaction score
Glad to see you're back Lee. Lets get a game going soon !!

Mike
We definitely need to get a game in. I was actually trying to figure out best places since I'm no longer working at the same location. I'll give you a buzz soon. Your cell # still the same? (my cell and email are). Glad to hear from you my man!!

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We definitely need to get a game in. I was actually trying to figure out best places since I'm no longer working at the same location. I'll give you a buzz soon. Your cell # still the same? (my cell and email are). Glad to hear from you my man!!
Everything 's the same. Still free during the weekdays, wed/thu, just like before. Let me know a good time and we'll fire it back up !!!