MMP 2024 ASL Production Forecast released:

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
cumulative time spent per year on varying activities
It is possible that this silly forum gets a high rank, but I think I have spent about 15 minutes sorting counters (outside of while playing) over the last 10-15 years. I play 95% on VASL, so my countersheets haven't even been punched for purchases during those years.

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We've been working on one while remaining non-committal.
It is still a distinct probability.
Hey Perry: any possible (lie within a month) of when the next MMP ASL preorder might go up for purchase? I am planning my ASL catch-up buys and want to make sure the fundage is there. I've run out of APs and BPs to buy, now I have to get the big ole' modules - HP, FW, HL3 and CDG2.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Perry: any possible (lie within a month) of when the next MMP ASL preorder might go up for purchase? I am planning my ASL catch-up buys and want to make sure the fundage is there. I've run out of APs and BPs to buy, now I have to get the big ole' modules - HP, FW, HL3 and CDG2.
The Doomed Battalions expanded reprint should go on preorder in the next month or two, followed shortly by Fort's Burma AP.

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Big box with Polish Eagles? Like the Latest Croix De Guerre with Dinant. That would be my Las Vegas guess shrug
Polish Eagles is already listed as its own module in the production forecast, so presumably not that. Have there been any other Allied Minors CGs in the works that might get folded in? Because I like your idea, Rising Sun being another example.

Typically relevant older scenarios from the Annual and Journal get updated and included. Hollow Legions has an insane number of scenarios. So technically even just that would be “expanded”.

I guess Perry is telling us we need to be patient. I thought he’d know us better by now...

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Big box with Polish Eagles? Like the Latest Croix De Guerre with Dinant. That would be my Las Vegas guess shrug

My guess would be Polish OB with distinct markings, Belgians with assault fire, and more differentiation between countries in other ways Possibly Free Polish in Brit Colors marked with a distinct nationality makring like the Free French in CDG2.

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Posted by Peter on CSW 2/6, edited for ASL content:

ASL
  • Marco Polo Bridge HASL will go on preorder;
  • Slaughter at Ponyri HASL will go on preorder;
  • Doomed Battalions reprint will go on preorder;
  • Polish Eagles module will go on preorder;
  • A Spanish Civil War package will go on preorder;
  • Burma Action Pack will go on preorder;
  • Drop Zone: Chef-du-Pont, a follow-on HASL to DZ:SME will go on preorder;
  • Solitaire ASL module reprint will go on preorder.
ASLSK
  • The Starter Kit version of the Marco Polo Bridge HASL will go on preorder;
  • ASLSK Magazine (see ‘Periodicals’)
  • Periodicals
    • ASL Journal 15 will go on preorder;
    • An ASL Starter Kit magazine will go on preorder.
Edit: Polish Eagles added to Forecast.
Any chance more Journals, Special Ops or any other digital releases will be made soon?