Lft 01

Joao Lima

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
On the LFT website there is available for free download the pdf of LFT 01. Unfortunately, it is not complete.

Has anyone got the complete LFT 01 file that could send to me? I'm particularly interested on the last article about the Indochina war which is the one that is incomplete on the file available for download.

Many thanks!

Joao Lima

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
That's the same file I had. If you notice, on the page 'Dossier Historique - 5', the text does not finish, indicating a continuation that is not in that file. Also, the TOE's on the page 'Dossier Historique - 6' are only partial, I would be very surprised if there were not more TOE's on that issue.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
The remainder of the article is on page 2. I don't know if there was additional TOE. Perhaps one of the LFT gang will know.

Joao Lima

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
The remainder of the article is on page 2. I don't know if there was additional TOE. Perhaps one of the LFT gang will know.
Crickey. So it is, never noticed that. Then probably there are no more TOE's. A shame, but alas, my quest is over!

Thanks for noticing that!

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Crickey. So it is, never noticed that. Then probably there are no more TOE's. A shame, but alas, my quest is over!

Thanks for noticing that!
I will have a look at the original magazine which is "somewhere" on my bookshelves to compare but I think the PDF file is complete.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I believe LFT is working on reissuing scenarios and articles from their early mags/packs

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I believe LFT is working on reissuing scenarios and articles from their early mags/packs
Not in the immediate future in the sense of no efforts are made to produce a "Best-of LFT" product. Thought, there is some work in reissuing a specific series of scenarios but I am not sure of how they will be released