Kingsford miniatures

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have you seen these? They are absolutely stunning. What I want to know is if there are any other 28/30mm Samurai figs that match well with these. I am doing a skirmish project with these figs and would like to add a little variety. If you haven't checked these out do so now! www.kingsfordminiatures.biz. They are located in Canada and the shipping can get a little pricey, but they are great figs and worth a little extra IMO. Anybody else out there doing Samurai wars in any age? What scale? What rules? What figs? I have seen the 10mm sams from GFI/Minifigs and they look good also. But for my money the Kingsford line is for me. Like I said I am doing skirmish so won't have to sink a crap load of cash into building armies. Let me know your thoughts and more about your sam project.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will be trying to take some pics of my work and get them posted in my album on my personal page so take a look. Old camera so I'm not sure how well they will turn out but you'll get an idea. These are also my first project in this scale and I love painting this scale, and the Kingsford figs.