Jackboot Woods

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Special Rules question for NFNH-9,

This has been on my want to play list. The mechanics have me a little confused. I've a question or two on the human wave in this scenario.

1) My understanding is that the Russians do not have to meet the minimum 2 mmc per hex requirement to human wave.
2) After the 1st turn even if not adjacent to another Russian unit that Russians units will Human Wave.
3) There can be multiple focus points for the Human waves as long as they contain a German unit.

Jimfer

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
From HOB website, errata section. Hope this helps...

NFNH 9 Jackboot Woods

HSR 3: Add ‘on the west edge’ between “enter” and “by”.

HSR 5: Replace with ‘All Good Order Russian Infantry [EXC: Commissars] must HW every Russian MPh, regardless of distance or LOS [EXC: Meeting the criteria below]. Their HW counter is not removed until they meet the criteria below. During the German Player Turn, German fire against Russian HW Infantry qualifies for FFNAM [EXC: units in CC/Melee] and FFMO [EXC: units in CC, Melee and/or in Concealment terrain]. HW Russian fire in any fire phase is calculated as if it was Advance Fire [EXC: It is not haved a second time in the Russian AFPh]. Every HW moves simultaneously with every other HW, keeping track of each HW’s own MF expenditure. After Game Turn 1, adjacent HW must merge together. This HSR is void to Russian Infantry that either start their MPh on board 17 and have attacked in the just concluded CCPh or start their MPh on board 5 or 10 and are unable to form or participate in a HW because they fail to meet ASLRB requirements for a HW.’

HSR 6: Change “Prisoner” to ‘Unarmed’.

German OB: Change Chit 3 to PzIIIH x3.

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
okay.... The way I see it a crafty Russian will make sure that any units on board 5 or 10 after turn one will make sure he doesn't meet the HW criteria. So he has freedom of movement after the first turn?

Am I seeing the situation right?