The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Hi all,
I finished the solo playthrough videos of J200 One Story Town - with a lull of about a month in the middle due to a nastily broken ankle.
Here is the link to the first video of the series : J200 One Story Town solo video

Enjoy

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don’t know if it’s a ‘solo’ change but the Finnish tanks don’t set up on board, they enter.
Great scenario, good choice for a play through. I do like the Finns however, most elite force ever, self deploy, Mols, self rally, assault engineers, jee wiz.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Don’t know if it’s a ‘solo’ change but the Finnish tanks don’t set up on board, they enter.
I played them wrong...
A.2 prevails.
But I don't think that setting the tanks onboard had an impact on the situation...

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I made quite a number of errors during that playthrough...
I ELR'ed a couple of Finnish MMC, forgetting the all had underscored morale, for an example.
But I would suppose that I made errors on both sides, so the karma balance should have been preserved. 😏

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What would you say is your favourite scenario that you designed? Just asking for a friend!
Favorite: “Whom Gods Destroy”
Favorite “tournament-type”: “Into Vienna Woods”
Favorite concept: “Streets Afire”
Having said that, there are some scenarios that are part of a project that I’ve been working on with Steve Pleva(that got derailed by the lockdowns), that I’m hoping will see the light of day. And a couple of those have a possibility of being amongst my favorites.

Last edited:

Doug Leslie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Favorite: “Whom Gods Destroy”
Favorite “tournament-type”: “Into Vienna Woods”
Favorite concept: “Streets Afire”
Having said that, there are some scenarios that are part of a project that I’ve been working on with Steve Pleva(that got derailed by the lockdowns), that I’m hoping will see the light of day. And a couple of those have a possibility of being amongst my favorites.
Many thanks!