In the pipeline at LFT.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And according to what I heard, their many guns fire anywhere but up. Thanks for the map KK. What are the hexes with the 3 arrowheads?

@Andy : that's amazing, thanks for the book reference.
The gun positions were designed to interdict a German advance (and to provide covering fire on other Belgian/Dutch positions), and thus why the guns had to be taken out ahead of the German main effort. The fort had only one AA position atop it, a quad-AAMG position. The concept of glider assault was established at EE, and spurred Allied glider and airborne force development.

Disclaimer: Okay I have some design knowledge as to this EE thing.

Last edited:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And according to what I heard, their many guns fire anywhere but up. Thanks for the map KK. What are the hexes with the 3 arrowheads?

@Andy : that's amazing, thanks for the book reference.
The hexes with the small arrows (2 or 3) are the Covered Arc for the bunkers (Turret counters) that would be placed there.

David H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Very interested in the Madrid 37-38 city fights. Any more info on this project?

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Very interested in the Madrid 37-38 city fights. Any more info on this project?
It will cover the Ciudad Universitaria fights, making it more a Madrid 1936 product (some other content featuring other Madrid fights may be included). A map is nearly completed with a CG drafted. Specific OB are defined as well (as for the FT6). Expect nothing in the next few years, thought.:OHNO:

David H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks for the update Benj, looking forward to hearing more updates in the future.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
It will cover the Ciudad Universitaria fights, making it more a Madrid 1936 product (some other content featuring other Madrid fights may be included). A map is nearly completed with a CG drafted. Specific OB are defined as well (as for the FT6). Expect nothing in the next few years, thought.:OHNO:
LFT Mag#9 had a little glimpse of Maneiga's creation.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Xavier gave us this list of new stuff in the pipeline on his FB page.
This is an impressive list. So many things in the pipeline, but budget cannot keep up. Sorry CH, my hard earned duckets are going towards a better and under-priced product.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
?

It's LFT not CH and this is the list of the products that are underdevelopment ... some (most ?) will see the light only in several years :)

Lionel
No, what he was saying was...having looked at the list, he is not going to by CH stuff (saying this shows he has been), instead he is going to save his money to buy some of the stuff on the LFT list (which he thinks are better products and better priced) when these new items come out.

He was not attacking LFT.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
No, what he was saying was...having looked at the list, he is not going to by CH stuff (saying this shows he has been), instead he is going to save his money to buy some of the stuff on the LFT list (which he thinks are better products and better priced) when these new items come out.

He was not attacking LFT.
I have corrected the post :)

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Is anyone else most interested about the Indochina reference?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Indochina is a big turn on in my book. Very interested. But Prokhorovka tops my list.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
I'm still putting my toe in the water with Crucible of Steel. Prokorovka seems well covered to me, at this point.