Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
In a photo-finish, my American attackers managed to dislodged Mr. Honus (David P)'s defending Germans in J173: Attack on Barendorf. Pretty good, tough scenario, in which I lost all my tanks.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
In another fantastic game today, full of incredible DR swings, and mood swings, my defending Germans were successful in fending off the attacking Canadians of Miguel Guerrero in J175: Bedburg Bite, for the ladder win. J-175 is a pretty taut scenario with delicate VCs that I just managed to meet, despite losing my Jag early to a FT shot. The Badger really does have some bad breath.

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
Deserved victory... Damon played all the game accordying to his well studied defensive plan even againts criminal DRs.. I lost mine early in the game without recovering a clear attacking route... I think really important to be sure about stone buildings adding VPs at the end of canadian 7th last player turn

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
I managed to find time to finish up yet another game this weekend, despite having a giant stack of papers to grade and a novel final draft to submit to the publisher (The Ghost Cop -- scifi/paranormal/detective novel, feel free to check my website) .... anyway, Vic Rosso's defending Germans were able to kill all of my tanks for the auto victory over my attacking (read: 'fleeing') British in J163; Bedburg Bite. This is certainly one to play again, as there is lots of flexibility with defense and attack. Hats off to Vic for another well -played game.

Last edited:

Vrosso

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
V Rosso challenges Ted Wilcox to Rage against the Machine, it will be my turn to defend

ppalma3010

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I challenge Miguel Molina to a game of asl 175 " Hunters at Ylimaa "....................I will be the defending Germans and Miguel, the Finns............

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After a bit of an ASL vacation, I would like to challenge Jeff Wasserman to BFP138 Outgunned with me as the defending Russians and Jeff the avenging Poles. Looking forward to the PiF scenario and gaming it up with Jeff!

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
Miguel Guerrero's Attacking US won over my defending Germans in J-173: Assault on Barendorf. Not much to say about this one, except aht I have seen the US triumph twice :)

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
A well placed ATgun missing every shot vs my flanking Sherman by rolling 10 twice to kill with crew passing the two TCs... I missed some important moves but unlucky defender shots helped... Not sure if the same tactic will survive vs normal shots... In his favor.. SAN recalling a well placed american AFV in my first SAN DR but nothing more... Clearly not enough.

Last edited:

ppalma3010

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I challenge Ivan Kent to a game of AP106 Helluva Patrol Leader.............................I will be the defending Germans, and Ivan will be the Americans...............

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
My defending Yugo partisans fended off David Perham's (Honus)'s attacking Germans in PE-06: Better to Sweat than Bleed. Came down to the last CC but i had a unit escape to retain control of a crucial building hex, then survive a mtr, an atg and a 9-2 shot to hold on for the win. Close game!

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
My Attacking Germans managed a win vs. Paul Shaeffer's defending Russians in DB-124 Death on the Eismeer Strasse. Overall an excellent scen, especially if you like snow. :)

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
File this under the category of "win some/lose some". Following my two victories above, I immediately turned around and lost two endgames:

A63: Chateau D.Quesnoy: My French defenders fell to Scott Holst's attacking French. A nice classic playing, but the French began to falter about halfway through.

YASL#6: Hein Olshana: My Russian defenders lost to the attacking Germans of Miguel Guerrero. A very tight game, but my armor could not hit the few good shots they had, which would have made for a close finish. As it was, the Russians lost mainly because they lost all their armor.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
File this under the category of "win some/lose some". Following my two victories above, I immediately turned around and lost two endgames:

A63: Chateau D.Quesnoy: My French defenders fell to Scott Holst's attacking French. A nice classic playing, but the French began to falter about halfway through.

YASL#6: Hein Olshana: My Russian defenders lost to the attacking Germans of Miguel Guerrero. A very tight game, but my armor could not hit the few good shots they had, which would have made for a close finish. As it was, the Russians lost mainly because they lost all their armor.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
Miguel Guerrero and I had another fantastic game this weekend; this time his defending Germans were able to stave off my attacking Russians in AP 98: Last Laurels. This game was tight , sudden death victory looming over Miguel for the last few terms, but he managed to stay alive and take back enough buildings to win. We have quite a streak of exciting games going, thanks Miguel!

Status
Not open for further replies.