EA Opponent sought.

sapper32

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hey all im looking for another EA opponent to play the latest version of this legendary scenario,I will take either side and consider myself to be an experienced player,I will be good for a turn a day apart from the odd weekend and would like an opponent who can do the same or near to this turn around an experianced opponent would be prefered,I will play the game to the end so a commitment to the game is required any takers contact me here or mail me at powteri at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Thanks Ian

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hey all im looking for another EA opponent to play the latest version of this legendary scenario,I will take either side and consider myself to be an experienced player,I will be good for a turn a day apart from the odd weekend and would like an opponent who can do the same or near to this turn around an experianced opponent would be prefered,I will play the game to the end so a commitment to the game is required any takers contact me here or mail me at powteri at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Thanks Ian
Just checking - did you find an opponent? I happen to be looking for the same item it seems.
Cheers
Marc