Dice Tower

Hovned31

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm looking to pick up another good quality wooden dice tower. The one I have was made by Kevin Klausmeyer in 2000. I use 16mm dice. Any recommendations?

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll stick to the Chessex Diceboot that I picked up in 2007. Can be dissembled for easy transport.

Guiderian

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Just received a dice tower from Mario Aceto with a ASL winter theme. It is so cool to see and so silent while trowing the dices, due to the internal lining. Furthermore, it is very ergonomic to use cause the size. The best around imho.23776

Last edited:

trailrunner

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just received my first dice tower from Mario Aceto (@sgt. Essig). I went with a Hatten In Flames theme, and I love it. It's awesome. Mario was easy to work with and the cost was reasonable. I'm already coming up with an idea for another one.

And related to the other discussion on precision dice -- My first test of the tower resulted in a 6,6. Yikes. I showed the tower to my wife, and told her to drop the dice down the tower to hear how silent it is. She rolled a 1,1. Well, with n=2 the average of the rolls is good, although a bit bimodal.