Critical Hit 'Armoury'.....

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Is there anything available for CH such as exists for the core modules.
I have a pile of CH modules and am thinking of putting some up for sale...but counters over the years have been stored logically but separate of course to the modules themselves so I need to match my apples with apples.
If anyone can help, gratefully appreciated.
Regards
Martin

Rob MacDonald

Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llCanada
I have also separated the counters from the CH modules and migrated them into my ASL storage system. However, before doing this I recorded the module contents into an MSAccess database, which I use to keep track of where they are for quick access. Your request for reconstituting the counters back into its original module is an interesting test of the database. I think I have succeeded. I have over 1670 CH counters from 20 CH modules. I have attached pdf files listing counters for two CH modules ( i think - having never attached files before). Have a look at them. If they are useful, let me know what modules you are trying to reconstruct.

Rob

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
I have also separated the counters from the CH modules and migrated them into my ASL storage system. However, before doing this I recorded the module contents into an MSAccess database, which I use to keep track of where they are for quick access. Your request for reconstituting the counters back into its original module is an interesting test of the database. I think I have succeeded. I have over 1670 CH counters from 20 CH modules. I have attached pdf files listing counters for two CH modules ( i think - having never attached files before). Have a look at them. If they are useful, let me know what modules you are trying to reconstruct.

Rob
Hiya Rob
I've sent you a Private Mail on this subject.

Rob MacDonald

Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llCanada
Hey Martin, I got your email detailing the info you seek, and will reply over the coming days.
Rob