Baron recommendation

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok do we need another baron to join our ranks to help us out to keep tabs on our members or help out with the guild events or help do runs if you have any one in mind let us know well consider the names but remember!
This is just disscusion thats all! so lets hear your thoughts on this one, I have a couple members in mind but want hear your thoughts first:p

Last edited:

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think Cani just promoted Sloko to Master of Arms and he was going to give it a couple weeks. Other than that, I agree.

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
what Krazzy & Krazzyy twin officers HMMM!!:hmmm:
And yes i agree Sloko is a good choice we could rank him at say the next guild event or DethRace :clown:

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually I meant the one Krazyy but having them both isn't a bad idea either they are alway on together and they pay attention to what is going on in guild.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The Krazzy's we need to have spend more time in the guild. Remember - loyalty is a big part of being a DN officer, and they haven't served their time in the rank-and-file yet. But they are characters to keep an eye on. We can discuss them in the future after they've been here longer!

We only require a certain amount of Officers, there are duties involved which members need to be willing to take on (which will be expanded as we get the right people in the right jobs, etc!), and we need to be sure our Officers won't leave us the second they get to a higher level.

Frankly, with the exception of the recent Officer drive (we had none left except Dont!), Officer is a priviledge that is awarded to members who have shown devotion to the guild above and beyond!

And, to also be frank, I am quite happy with our newest batch! I still need to remove our inactives, but we'll get to that! :D

Last edited:

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well i think Sloko deserves to be the next Baron!
He even showed up Early at the brill graveyard to practice the 21 gun salute
while we waited:toast:

Sloko

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:) Thanks for the vote of confidence guys and gals and the promotion i will try my best LOL :laugh: