ASLSK 2 Content?

jackcambell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Howdy

Does anyone know what type of scenarios, how many scenarios and unit types will be in the upcoming ASLSK 2? I dont have the 1st ASLSK just because I am more of an Armor / Arty type but will I have to buy the 1st one to play ASLSK 2?

happy holidays

jc

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I'm not sure if the scenarios and units have been finalised, but ASLSK #2 will be focussing on Ordnance. I believe you will not need to buy the 1st one to play; I think the plan is to make each stand-alone. ASLSK #3 will focus on Vehicles.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
It went up to the pre order page last night. And, I got the order number 1 ... :cool: :p :cheeky: :bounce: :coolban:

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The preorder page will answer some of your questions. I read at ConsimWorld that two of the eight scenarios would be infantry-only.

I'm preorder number 3!

...Fen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes, really looking forward to this one. It's all self contained for 21 sugar dollars plus shipping. Snagged number 6. Only 994 to go. Come on guys, get the lead out!

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I preordered ASLSK2........I was number 20.

One day, if AOO is not released soon, I expect Ron M. to just burst into flames....especially if more "other game line" games get printed :laugh:

and for those about to burst into flames I salute you :salute: :salute: :salute:

I just liked that Icon and had to work it in