ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Dear all, I am arriving on Wednesday at around 6pm at t Hopkins Cleveland Airport. Anyone will be interested to share the shuttle or UBER? Let me know. Thanks

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen. I am arriving on Sunday around 1pm and leaving Saturday mid-morning from the hotel— if anyone would like to share an Uber/shuttle.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen. I am arriving on Sunday around 1pm and leaving Saturday mid-morning from the hotel— if anyone would like to share an Uber/shuttle.
Dave, if you want to come to the picnic, it's probable that we could pick you up Sunday around 1PM and you can always get a ride back to the hotel with someone later that is leaving the picnic and returning to the hotel. Just an option.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dave, if you want to come to the picnic, it's probable that we could pick you up Sunday around 1PM and you can always get a ride back to the hotel with someone later that is leaving the picnic and returning to the hotel. Just an option.
That would be great. Thanks!

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To anyone arriving at Hopkins airport on Saturday, September 30th:

I will be making confirmed pickups between 2 and 3PM (or anything close); and again, between 5 and 6PM.
I am still free in the morning for 9 thru 11AM.
If anyone is arriving at or near those times feel free to contact me.

Anyone arriving Sunday, October 1st can make the short trip to the picnic and hook up with those returning to the hotel. I will make one pickup for sure between 12:30 and 1:30PM.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Another update: I will be doing a pickup at hopkins to the hotel on Friday, September 29th around 6:30-7PM. So anyone arriving Friday nite that needs a ride, let me know.