ASL this weekend?

G

Are you playing ASL this weekend?

The Tampa Group is playing ASL at Hobbytown USA in Brandon, Florida this Saturday. We have eight players scheduled so far. It should be a good day of Schwerpunkt #10 & #11 (yes I said #11) playtesting and open gaming. Drop by and join us if you are in the area.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Evan, with any luck, I will be playing ASL with a group of northern Kentucky/southwest Ohio gamers this weekend.

But it would probably be better for you not to start yet another new topic for each "weekend," but simply keep a single topic active for this purpose.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
pitman said:
Evan, with any luck, I will be playing ASL with a group of northern Kentucky/southwest Ohio gamers this weekend.
Yes, but you will be freezing your ass off while we will be sunning ourselves in beautiful 78 degree weather, watching the scantily clad women go from store to store looking for that piece of lingerie that might bring a smile to their husbands' faces

8)

Barber

Official Mila 18 Dork
Reaction score
Brian W said:
pitman said:
Yes, but you will be freezing your ass off while we will be sunning ourselves in beautiful 78 degree weather, watching the scantily clad women go from store to store looking for that piece of lingerie that might bring a smile to their husbands' faces

8)
:shock:

That's an ASLer for you. Sitting inside playing the game while scantily clad women are walking around all over.

At least we have our priorities straight.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
pitman said:
We'll all be wearing lingerie.
I was able to copy this from a dictionary before the image of Mark Pitcavage in women's underwear forced me to gouge my eyes out.

my dictionary said:
lin·ge·rie ( P ) Pronunciation Key (länzh-r, länzh-r, l-zh-r)
n.
Women's underwear.
Archaic. Linen articles, especially garments.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ASLers seek lingerie that lifts and separates their Secondary Armament.