ASL Annual '95 on ebay... check out the price

Matt Romey

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
For that piece of cr*p? I boycotted it due to the incredible amount of errors. I have played some of the scenarios, but only from other peoples' ASL sets. Even with the errata sometimes it's hard to tell if you are playing it right.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Matt Romey said:
For that piece of cr*p? I boycotted it due to the incredible amount of errors. I have played some of the scenarios, but only from other peoples' ASL sets. Even with the errata sometimes it's hard to tell if you are playing it right.
I actually disagree. Once you have the errata (and there is a lot of it) the '95 Annual is the best annual by far, unless you already have (from TT and others) the scenarios that were reprinted in it. There are some very good scenarios from the 95 annual. It is certainly better than two of the Journals as well, and maybe all four if you like PTO [EXC: Caves] like I do. For the few deluxe fans out there it is a necessity for the overlays, the last ditch effort to save the ill-conceived DASL idea.

I am not sure what the '95 annual is worth, but I would rather have it than the '90 annual, which I sold for well over $50 a couple of years back. The only thing worth having in that annual was Cold Crocs, yet people will pay big money for it.

LtDan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The poor misguided soul who is bidding on this may be thinking he's getting all the stuff in the picture....

Jeff Leslie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The poor misguided soul who is bidding on this may be thinking he's getting all the stuff in the picture....
Very true, and if you look at the picture it almost looks like the '95 annual is a photocopy since it looks black & white to me...

Harold

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very true, and if you look at the picture it almost looks like the '95 annual is a photocopy since it looks black & white to me...
That's the protective cover/DASL overlay sheet.