Anyone playing FTF yet?

Victor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you on the Socal ASL google group? That would be a good place to ask as well.
Yes, but the activity in SD had been low enough (pre-covid) that SD was taken out of Jim's normal rotation from what I understand. I'm not aware that there was any regular play closer than Long Beach. I have not caught up with activity post-covid. I believe we have at least about 7 or 8 locals in SD.

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah you're correct, I don't think there've been formal meetings in the SD area for a few years. But if some members are reading maybe you guys could reach out to each other. I think one has been active on VASL (and has made the trip to the annual Burning Wreck BBQ) and another would make the trip to Bellflower on occasion Before Covid. I also believe a veteran player relocated to Vista recently. So I'm counting at least 3 active players.

Victor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah you're correct, I don't think there've been formal meetings in the SD area for a few years. But if some members are reading maybe you guys could reach out to each other. I think one has been active on VASL (and has made the trip to the annual Burning Wreck BBQ) and another would make the trip to Bellflower on occasion Before Covid. I also believe a veteran player relocated to Vista recently. So I'm counting at least 3 active players.
Yeah, I met two new people via Facebook recently, one in Vista and one in Encinitas. Prior to that, I was aware of 5 other players and myself in greater SD. Dave Perham is on VASL a fair amount. Ish Molnar was active with the CG play that Jim had going...at least he used to be.