Any wooded hill boards?

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well. I'm not going to be getting a copy of KGP 1 or 2 anytime soon, the only ones I saw up on ebay are for over £200 EACH??!!!

They used to go for £50 each which I thought was bad enough so I never bought one, probably should have now though I guess

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ah got you, it's a bit of a catch 22 situation then I guess

I mean, I have a couple of such scenarios but can't finish them cos there's no board for them
(having to fudge it with other boards instead)

I see what you mean though, I could try and submit what I have to MMP but it's already promised to
Pete at View from the trenches
Alan, normally my weekends are completely packed. this one isn't too bad. If interested, PM me on this site. I will get you my Skype info and hook you up on VASL. I can get the VASL KGP maos to you and you can peruse. You can also crop boards to the size desired on VASL, so you will be able to mess with it yeah and verily. I am 6 hours behind you on the east coast of the U.S..

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey mate,
Many thanks, it's extremely kind of you to offer to help and I do appreciate it:cool:

I have to say I am covered though as I just got a PM offering to send me a couple of scans of the maps so I can have a look at them
so it's all good

just not so sure how much I could actually use the maps as I don't know how many people will actually have them now that they are OOP but worth thinking about for sure

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ah well, wasted all my ink and printed out the map but buggered if I can face sellotaping it all together
theres about 30 pages needing stuck together and I have no idea which way they go

darn, back to square one I guess

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey mate,
Many thanks, it's extremely kind of you to offer to help and I do appreciate it:cool:

I have to say I am covered though as I just got a PM offering to send me a couple of scans of the maps so I can have a look at them
so it's all good

just not so sure how much I could actually use the maps as I don't know how many people will actually have them now that they are OOP but worth thinking about for sure
The overwhelming majority of new players won't have the maps, the overwhleming majority of more experienced players will.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking (I don't own them but then I've only been in the game for about 8 years I guess)
so they're probably not the best choice I guess