b9.521

1. James Taylor

B9.521 Bocage/WA LOS Questions

> Some questions about Wall Advantage and Bocage: > > Significant Rule References: > > "*B9.21 ENTRENCHMENTS:* A unit in an entrenchment cannot see (or > be seen) across a same-level wall/hedge hexside/hexspine to (or > from) any non-adjacent same-level or lower Location.." > >...
  2. P

Bocage LOS

> B9.521: A Location with a Bocage hexside has no units with WA present within > it. Can that Location be seen (ie, "seen into") from a non-adjacent > same-level unit across that Bocage hexside? Could an entrenchment within > that Location be seen from a non-adjacent same-level unit...
  3. Robin Reeve

B 9.521 Bocage and LOS

Rule B9.521 Bocage Using illustration after rule 9.54 If a unit in 11K7 has no WA (e.g. entered the hex when a unit in 11L6 claimed it), a unit in 11I6 has no LOS to it. Am I right? Or, to rewrite the sentence under the illustration :"A unit in 11I6 can see into (but not through) J7 and K7, but...
  4. P

Bocage/WA LOS questions

Okay, so I've tried following the recent thread on the ASLML about this, I've read the ASLRB, I've read Ian's article in Journal 3, and I still don't quite get Bocage LOS. So here's an example to find out if I've got this. All hedges are Bocage. Hex E5 (with the 8-3-8 ) has woods, the other...