Search results

1. jimfer

Must play scenarios for summer 2022

Summers almost on us. A few of us might get some time away from the honey do jobs to get a couple games in. I have not got to play much ASL so help me out. 1. What would be your Number one new must play tourney sized scenario? 2. Scenario with the most toys? 3. Fun factor? I
  2. jimfer

Pin vs CE CT AFV

What happens after an AFV that is crew exposed suffers a pin result in which it fails? 7.82 VEHICLE/CREW: A Pin result vs the CE Inherent crew of a CT AFV forces it to remain BU during that Player Turn, thus subjecting it to the Case I (BU) To Hit DRM. A. It must BU. B. It becomes BU but only...
  3. jimfer

OA 20 Revenge of the Greys

Hey all, Just played OA20 The Revenge of the Greys against Bob Zinselmeyer, a great opponent. I had the British and it was approaching Tea Time so the British have to push hard to grab the VC buildings in 4 and a half turns. Lot of action in a small amount of time. The Brits have 2...
  4. jimfer

The Cost of Non-Compliance

Hey all, The Texas Team Tournament this last weekend was great fun. I enjoyed meeting new players and catching up with old friends. John Hyler, an old friend, and I set down Thursday evening and played WO22 the cost of Non-compliance. An early battle taking place in the Ukraine during...
  5. jimfer

Chapter H

Ok, need some insight. WO 22 The Cost of Non-Compliance- Where do I find the counters for the BT-2A, T-26 M32, and T-26 M31? Where is the Ch H stuff? I am at a loss? Jimfer
  6. jimfer

ASL non Pocket Rulebook

Hey Gents, The Pocket ASL rulebook is a nice addition, however, I find that I really need a super sized rulebook| I'm much older than when I started this fantastic game and my poor old eyes are betraying me more and more. I need something like 17"X11.5" maybe something larger that...
  7. jimfer

Jackboot Woods

Special Rules question for NFNH-9, This has been on my want to play list. The mechanics have me a little confused. I've a question or two on the human wave in this scenario. 1) My understanding is that the Russians do not have to meet the minimum 2 mmc per hex requirement to human...
  8. jimfer

Halftrack KIA

Situation: An empty half track moves next to a squad/mmg/8-1 leader using its last mp. The Infantry attack the 1/2 track's exposed crew with 16fp +1. The dice are rolled... snakes resulting in a KIA against the crew. What happens to the vehicle? Jimfer