Search results

1. Zugführer

P.A./US Early War counters

There are no P.A./US Early War counters for Leaders, Heroes, etc. (with soldiers with the M1917 helmets). You have to use the regular US counters (with soldiers with the M1 helmets). Right? Or do I missing them in my collection?:oops:
  2. Zugführer

A10.51 Rout Direction

A broken unit must rout to the nearest building or woods hex. It may not rout to another terrain that provides a -1 DRM for Rally too (i.e., trench, pillbox). Right?
  3. Zugführer

Bocage Concealment Aquired Target

During the German Turn a US AFV aquires (-1) a non-concealed German squad claiming bocage TEM during the DFPh. At the end of the Turn the German squad becomes concealed (even while within the LOS of the US AFV). What happens with the Aquired -1 counter? Does the US AFV gets the -1 DRM in his...
  4. Zugführer

B9.32 WA

The 7-4-7 in P13 has WA (so that the 2-4-7 in Q13 do not get it). (1) When the 7-4-7 attacks the 2-4-7 the TEM is +0 (Open Ground in Q13). Right? (2) The 4-6-7 in N14 attacks the 7-4-7 in P13. The TEM is +0, because the 7-4-7 claims WA and does not get the +3 TEM for the in-hex TEM (Stone...
  5. Zugführer

Attacking Infantry with AP ammunition

(1) If ordnance with no HE ammunition (i. e., a British OQF 2-pounder AT Gun (40L)), wants to fire at Infantry with its AP ammunition (the 2-pdr Gun has an HE equivalency of 2), the Infantry Target Type must be used even though no HE ammunition is used. Right? (2) If it is allowed to attack...
  6. Zugführer

D.8 Collateral Attacks

EX: An Italian ART Gun (100* HE) fires at an American armed Jeep with a 3-4-7 HS as a Passenger. The Gun uses the Vehicle Target Type. Because it has the better To-Hit-chance. The Gun does not hit. Q1: Is there a Specific Collateral Attack against the inherent Jeep crew? Q2: Is there a Specific...
  7. Zugführer

Half TH# or TK# - Fractions

When a TH# or a TK# is halved, You do not round up or down. Right? EX: The final modified TH# is a 7 for an attacking Sherman tank. The player rolls W1+R2 without modifiers and gets a result of 3. This is a CH against an Infantry Target Type target, because half of 7 is 3.5 and the result is a...
  8. Zugführer

C 11.2 Emplacement

Does a Gun lose its Emplacement status when the crew is removed from play (i.e., due to being casualty reducted after failing a MC while already broken)?
  9. Zugführer

A 23.3 Placement of DC

The Finnish squad N enters J10 during the MPh and wants to place its DC in I10. So, the Russian squad P is allowed to make the four following defensive fire attacks: (1) First Fire for the first MF for the movement into the Woods. (2) Subsequent First Fire for the second MF for the movement...
  10. Zugführer

A8.26 Residual FP and HA (B10.31)

Questions: (A) Is it correct that you do NOT include the +1 TEM for HA when calculating the amount of Residual FP by reducing it by one IFT column? EX: A Russian squad (4 FP) defensive first fires on a moving Finnish squad that is eligible for the +1 TEM for HA according to B10.31. The Residual...
  11. Zugführer

B32 Railroads and D3.73 Deep Snow

According to B32.11 Railroads are treated as paved Roads (except as otherwise stated). According to E3.723 and E3.733 there are movement penalties for moving in snow except when using/crossing a plowed road. So, my question is: Can Railroads be plowed or do Railroads always count as being...
  12. Zugführer

A 24.5 Smoke Strength

According to A 24.5 a white +3 smoke counter can be placed only in the own PFPh. All other placement uses the reverse side. So, when firing smoke in the DFPh a +2 white dispersed smoke counter will be placed and will be removed at the start of the next own PFPh. Correct?
  13. Zugführer

British 3-in. MTR units in Hollow Legions v3

Are the British 3-in. MTR unit counters in Hollow Legions v3 meant to be replacing the existing unit counters and to be used in scenarios in which the old unit counters are depicted officially OR are the optional and/or for upcoming scenarios in which the new unit counters were depicted?
  14. Zugführer

A 8.31 FPF and Crews

EX: There is a German 2-2-8 infantry crew manning an AT Gun. It is the British MPh. The 2-2-8 already fired the AT Gun (marked with a FF counter) and then used IF (marked with an IF counter). Now a British 4-5-7 squad moves ADJACENT. Q: Is the 2-2-8 allowed to use FPF (with its 2 IFP)? I...
  15. Zugführer

A 8.3 Subsequent First Fire and LATW

EX: There is a US 7-4-7 Squad possessing a BAZ, so the BAZ counter is placed on-top of the 7-4-7 counter. It is the German MPh. Case A (1) A German Squad moves. The 7-4-7 uses First Fire with its IFP and is marked with a FF counter. The BAZ is placed on-top of the FF counter still ready to...
  16. Zugführer

C 5.1 Emplaced Gun fires outside CA

A German AT Gun is emplaced in a Woods hex. In the British MPh the AT Gun wants to fire at a moving British Sherman outside its CA. The AT Gun changes its CA one hexspine. Because the AT Gun is in Woods the +3 DRM for changing the CA will be doubled to a +6 DRM. This is true although the AT Gun...
  17. Zugführer

B30 Pillboxes and LOS

Just want to do it right: A unit in a pillbox can have a LOS to a unit that is not within the CA (C3.2) of that pillbox. Right? I.e., the pillbox unit cannot fire at such a unit (according to C3.2), but it can see it and prevent such a unit to gain concealment.
  18. Zugführer

Pinned leader in CC

There is a pinned 8-1 leader and a non-pinned 4-6-7 squad in CC. The player decides to combine the two units to attack and defend together. (1) The leader is not allowed to direct the CC attack because he is pinned (so, no -1 DRM). Right? (2) The combined attack FP is 4.5 (4 for the squad...
  19. Zugführer

B.6 Inherent Terrain - Vertex

The LOS from X10 to BB9 crosses the Z9/Z10/AA10 vertex (see the white circle in the image). The Hindrance DRM for the Palm Tree hex AA10 is +1. Is there an additional Hindrance DRM of +1 (for a total Hindrance DRM of +2) for the Palm Tree hex Z9, because of crossing the vertex of it? The LOS from
  20. Zugführer

G1.6 and G1.63 - Japanese Concealment

G1.6: Japanese Elite and 1st Line Infantry are Stealthy. According to A11.17 they receive a -1 drm to the Concealment dr. G1.63: Japanese Infantry receive a -2 drm to their Concealment dr. Are these drm cumulative? Does an Elite Japanese Infantry squad receive a -3 drm to the Concealment dr?