Search results

1. FMFCB

Scenario using a Badger

Does know of a scenario that has a Badger in the OB?
  2. FMFCB

BFP not selling counter sheets any more?

I just checked the BFP site this morning and I don't see any counter sheets for sale. Any idea when this changed? I know they didn't have sheets for sale for all their produces but they had a number of them for sale in the past.
  3. FMFCB

Scenario set during the 2nd Italian/Ethiopia war

Are there any more scenarios set during the 2nd Italian/Ethiopia war? 1935-36 I have seen the 8 from Soldiers of the Negus and CH37 "Forgotten Years", are there any others?
  4. FMFCB

Out dated custom code

I keep getting an "out dated custom code " coming up after loading a saved game setup. Is this something to be worried about?
  5. FMFCB

Where is scenario FT224?

I was looking through my FT scenarios and I see I don't have FT224. I don't see it From the Cellar 8 and Le Franc Tireur 14. I don't see it ROAR. Did I miss it somewhere? Did it just get missing? Thanks
  6. FMFCB

Armies of Oblivion/Partisan scenario updates

Is there a place I can find the updates to the AoO and Partisan scenarios? Thanks
  7. FMFCB

Russian Elite in RO X-TAG

Are the Russians Elite in RO X-TAGas they are the 39rd Guards as per A25,2 and C8.2?
  8. FMFCB

RB Scenario updates

I see that some of the new RB scenarios got updated in Red Factories. Did any of the original 7 scenarios RB1-RB7 get updated? Dave
  9. FMFCB

Canister and AP mines

Can canister shot effect AP mines? Dave
  10. FMFCB

First Special Service Force scenarios

Besides A19 "Cat and Mouse", CDN20 "The Black Devils of Anzio:, and AP80 "A Bloody Waste"does any know of any more FSSF scenarios? I know Lone Canuck is doing a scenario pack for the FSSF at Anzio. Thanks Dave
  11. FMFCB

Scenario updates list and changes

I though I saw a list of the redone scenarios for Rising Sun, Yanks ,FKaC and DB? I checked MMP's web site but all I could find was the Beyond Valour ones. Anyone have a list changes of the others? Thanks Dave