Search results

1. Gunner Scott

Scenarios on U Boat Infantry?

Howdy- was watching Mark Feltons little utub documentary: And was wondering what is out there on these actions.
  2. Gunner Scott

What is a good Battle of the Bulge Scenario with the SS vs U.S Airborne Troops?

Howdy- I would like to kick off the newyear with a Battle of the Bulge scenario with the SS and the American Airborne fighting it out. What scenarios do ya suggest? thanks
  3. Gunner Scott

Tiger Hunt? What was this?

Was on ebay and saw this listing...
  4. Gunner Scott

BoF8 Sting if the Italian Hornet Q on set up

hi- plan to play this one today, but there was some controversy on allowing OT vehicles to set up in factories, is this allowed? thanks
  5. Gunner Scott

Sturmangriffe Days: Drive from the Nord

The battle for Minusisk Sawmill CH Sturmangriff Days MIN 4 Drive from the Nord: Recently purchased this module from CH and thought lets play this thing. We played a few scenarios from CH Ghost Division module, they were fun and not too taxing on the brain but my eyes wondered way too many times...
  6. Gunner Scott

On The Table: GhD 6 Pakfront Arras

Howdy all- Bob came by this evening to play some ASL, originally the plan was to play North of Hill 226 but had some issues come up and took it down. So we went with CH Ghost Division scenario pack, it is kinda like an action pack more or less with most scenarios involving the 7th Panzer...
  7. Gunner Scott

Thoughts on Scenario E Hill 621?

Howdy- Thinking about playing this scenario which I have not played since the late 80's. All I remember is was my Russians getting slaughtered by the German massive firepower. Are there any AAR's or on going commentary on this one? thanks scott
  8. Gunner Scott

It is the month of Kursk, what are some good scenarios to play?

Howdy there internet people it is scott again; So I am leaning towards setting up DASL 8 The Schoolhouse or North of Hill 226.6 from CH Psel II monster edition. Any other scenarios with the Ferdinand Self propelled gun with some meat to them in scenario land? thanks
  9. Gunner Scott

Any scenarios on The Battle of Bautzen 1945?

Howdy- Are there any scenarios on this battle? If so can you point me to where I can purchase such scenario? Or I might have such scenarios in my collection but am too lazy too look lol.
  10. Gunner Scott

On the table BOR 6 In the Shadow of Napoleon

On the table BOR 6 In the Shadow of Napoleon: Ok this is the big one from the Breakout from Borisov 1 HASL pack and boy there is alot here infantry wise. And ya, not really a heavy armor scenario though the Germans do get a decent amount of tanks, they do have to be wary of the Russian AT guns...
  11. Gunner Scott

Death to Fascism 3?

Howdy- Any word on if there will be a 3rd pack? Really enjoyed the last two and these packs have a very cool FrF vibe.
  12. Gunner Scott

Ridgeways Mission VC question

howdy- So reading the VC's the last one concerning CVP's is a bit concerning, So all the Germans need do is kill two squads with no losses on their part and just hunker down for the rest of the scenario since they achieved their double CVP VC?
  13. Gunner Scott

Counter Storage recommendations

howdy- tried searching here for counter storage info and came up empty. Where is there in the USA to buy plano 3701 cases? I tried Amazon but they have so many different case types it got confusing. So any help in pointing me in the right direction would be awesome. scott
  14. Gunner Scott

On the Table: SM 11 Ridgways Mission

Hi- Well here we go, Bob and I decided on the big one, with me as the heroic Americans and Bob as the nasty natzis. Here are some pics too look over:
  15. Gunner Scott

Bocage Flowchart?

Howdy- Is there a bocage flowchart out there? If not, our best and brightest should work on one lol. scott
  16. Gunner Scott

On the Table: SM3 The Roadblock

howdy all- Well gotta another DZ St Marie Eglise scenario on the table. After we finished One Man Wrecking Machine, we decided to get this SM3 The Roadblock set up and started for the week. This is a revised version from the old Paratrooper module with the Americans trying to keep the Germans...
  17. Gunner Scott

Column rules Q's

Hi ya- began playing DZSM3 The Roadblock and OMG those Column rules are off the wall. So my main concern is concealment loss, in CH E it says a column can not regain concealment on its turn, so no concealment behind bocage is that correct? thanks
  18. Gunner Scott

Bocage gap questions

Howdy- Can a unit not adjacent to a bocage gap hexside but it can see the gap, can this unit fire at units through the gap hex? Can you claim bocage tem when not moving even though there is a gap between you and an enemy unit? Even if adjacent? Can an afv go through a gap without penalty...
  19. Gunner Scott

Will there be another DZ module?

hi- Will there be a sequel to DZStME? What about Point du hoc? thanks
  20. Gunner Scott

On the Table: One Man Wrecking Machine

howdy all- going to play my first DZ St Marie Eglise scenario tommorrow as the Americans, these look like a fun bunch of scenarios that I cant wait too dive into. The first one looks like it is gonna be touch and go for both sides.