Recent content by Whizbang1963

1. Whizbang1963

ftf in Houston area

Already connected to the site. The host for my area no longer hosts regular games. Looking for some players before I agree to host and set up as the new site for Cypress.
  2. Whizbang1963

ftf in Houston area

I'm new to Texas, Cypress NW of Houston. Looking for face to face play.
  3. Whizbang1963

Finn Project

The variety of actions the Finns fought against both the Russians and the Germans will make this pack an absolute add to any collection.
  4. Whizbang1963

Manila maps....

You should try it on a 54" Samsung 4k TV via HDMI...Ohhhhh Babbeeeeeeeee
  5. Whizbang1963

Map board storage??

I used this method and have been undoing it after years of ASL. I'm using manila folders and milk crates I got from organizer store. They are heavy when full, but takes up a whole lot less space than the binders did!
  6. Whizbang1963

Finn Project

The project has been a blast to work on. There are some really meaty pieces to play as well as some lighter fare. I'm working on one now for Chas. 50 scenarios could be included easy, but we'd never be done...Sounds like Chas has settled on a close to final number
  7. Whizbang1963

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Penny can rescue me any time babeeeeeeeee
  8. Whizbang1963

No this is last post
  9. Whizbang1963

I would slap that shark and bad actor too, and then tap that Katy perry hardcore
  10. Whizbang1963

there have been no recent booty postings. It's been odd that this thread is very hit it or miss.
  11. Whizbang1963

Tru Dat!
  12. Whizbang1963

who is the red head?
  13. Whizbang1963

well did not get my holiday present. There was no 20 something Hollywood starlet under my tree.
  14. Whizbang1963

how bout those damn North Koreans..trying to tell us we can't watch our crappy "B" movies on Christmas day or they'll attack us?!?!?! Where is Team America now that we need them:?!?!?!?!?
  15. Whizbang1963

It's important to me as I might have a shot now with Hilary Duff!1 Since mine can't decide if she wants me or not, I'll look the next ex. Here Hilary!!!