Recent content by volgaG68

1. volgaG68

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Played two stellar scenarios lately... ITR-6 The Ceramic Factory... Another classic BFP city-fight! Russians were able to gain Control of the smaller factory on their final turn 7a(7a), but just came up short on the larger factory; SS win. Two Locations still had German units, oO6 and oP7, the...
  2. volgaG68

FTC 8

Who designed FT 211 9eme Compagnie Sacrifice? It is the only scenario not credited. Just curious...
  3. volgaG68

Broken Ground Design: Pre-order pricing closes Jan. 31st

Mine just showed up! Time to run to the store for some Krylon Matte spray, let them cure tonight, and punch tomorrow. I knew the aesthetic quality would be up to par, so I was most concerned with the physical construction-quality of the counters and the die-cutting. Nothing offset, nice deep...
  4. volgaG68

Favorite Lone Canuck (mini) CGs / Tactical Missions(?)

3rd for this, and not solely to bocage being my favorite fighting environment. When it came out (LCP's first TM), it was a relatively new template. The "small, manageable" CG vs the "long and drawn out monster" CGs of Stalingrad/ Tarawa. Or, the 'weekend CG' vs the 'multi-month CG' if you will...
  5. volgaG68

Failed VCA Change-'?' Loss

I agree, the action was declared even if it was not carried through to fruition.
  6. volgaG68

Failed VCA Change-'?' Loss

The Russians have moved and it is now the SS DFPh. An SS Concealed NT (JgPz) AFV sits in a woods hex. He declares himself to fire at a Russian AFV outside of his VCA, necessitating a Bog-risking VCA check to do so. He fails the Bog Check with a 5,6 DR. Does he lose Concealment? He never fired...
  7. volgaG68

FT204 "Fear Naught"

In the listed scenario, are the German truck reinforcements that may enter on/before Turn 3 required to all enter on the same Turn? Or are they allowed to come in one at a time, one on each of the first three Turns for example? Thanks!
  8. volgaG68

Ozerkeya Bay Machine Gun insanity

I am not qualified to comment on the historical accuracy of the force/SW allocation, however I must ask, was this a Drunk Post? You are usually sharp as a tack in the Rules Folder, quoting the most intricate rules interactions; yet in this post you have SORELY misquoted the nomenclature of the...
  9. volgaG68

CC and the Exact Number to Kill.

A10.2 Units in CC do not cause/take LLMC. I think they might if they are in a Melee and fired on from the outside (not 100% sure), but not if simply engaging in CC mechanics.
  10. volgaG68

Crossing The Moro TM

I recently completed a playing of this TM and it was quite rewarding. 4 Dates with very manageable force sizes. Each Date usually consisted of what I consider to be a Medium-size scenario (perhaps a smidge larger), and thus played fairly quickly.....although each Date went the entire 8 Turns! A...
  11. volgaG68

Starting Hatten CGII Wednesday 8/29/18

Unless there is an SSR to the contrary, AFAIK, the white square over the ROF denotes only that it is eligible for Multiple Hits, and that if it engages in a Gun Duel the white square signifies it will halve the Gun Duel DRM calculation by half, FRD. I've never heard of it halving Bounding Fire...
  12. volgaG68

Climbing, Olive Groves, Rubble, and FB

How did I miss a large, and most pertinent passage, in the rule I quoted? Old age, senility, whiskey...? Thanks, your answer answered everything.
  13. volgaG68

Climbing, Olive Groves, Rubble, and FB

From LCP's CM map: The '?' Canadian unit in the N14 rubble hex wishes to Climb down the cliff hexside into the O13 Olive Grove, using the N13-N14-O13 vertex. B11.42 A Climbing unit is using Hazardous Movement, but a LOS may not be drawn to a Climbing unit unless the firer is occupying a hex...
  14. volgaG68

Questions From Last Week's Game

Inre: #2 I see, if the mine result had been an NMC, and the brokie had rolled equal to his Morale, he would have pinned? But because the mine result was actually a PTC, he doesn't have to take that? Or am I still confusing it with Interdiction?
  15. volgaG68

Questions From Last Week's Game

A couple of rules issues arose and I meant to re-check with the hive as to whether or not we got them right. 1) A building hex is mined with A-P mines (6). The Attacker successfully clears a single TB through them. How much does it now cost to traverse the building hex via the TB? My vote was...