Recent content by pryoung

1. P

ASL Counters

Again, Mark, you're welcome to think what you want. You're welcome to disparage anyone who disagrees as being cavemen, as you have done. Clearly, the majority of players responding to this poll (so far), as well as the majority of responders to the multiple threads on this topic here, on CSW and...
  2. P

Scenario title puns or Examining the The Tigers Wrecked' em

Children of the Kunai is still a classic title.
  3. P

Sasl

By all means, give him our regards. I think SASL is one of the most underrated products in the entire system, mainly because a number of players shy away from it because it's not "real" ASL. Frankly, it's a tremendous accomplishment to have made a solitaire system for a game as complex as ASL...
  4. P

Sasl

Highly recommend SASL. Ditto to all above. Especially the part about using VASL on a laptop. You do get some funny looks from the guy in the seat next to you on the plane, however. Pete
  5. P

Electronic ASLRB...?

D'oh! Actually, I'm a couple of issues behind on errata, so no surprise I guess. :( Pete
  6. P

Electronic ASLRB...?

OK, now I'm paranoid. :) What'd I miss? Pete
  7. P

Electronic ASLRB...?

Format is HTML. Screenshot 1 (Table of contents) Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3 (Nationalities Chart) Screenshot 4 Screenshot 5 (ASOP) Pete
  8. P

Electronic ASLRB...?

Thanks. Pete
  9. P

Electronic ASLRB...?

Actually, that'd be fun to see. Can anyone remind me how to get screenshots off a Windows system? Pete
  10. P

Average Forum Age

Funny comment by someone on CSW this week. Someone recommended reading the obituaries and looking for balding, overweight white guys dying in their 40s and 50s. When found, contact the widow and offer to take his game collection off her hands. :) Pete
  11. P

Which ASL modules do you own?

Is there anyway to change how the percentages are calculated? For this poll, each should indicate what percentage of respondents have that module, rather than the percentage that module represents of the total number of modules. Cool to look at, though. Pete
  12. P

Big Bad Bocage Blues

I tried to do a somewhat comprehensive overview of WA and Bocage at my website. The links to the articles are as follows: Wall Advantage Bocage Pete
  13. P

What is the contour interval on an HASL map?

Yeah, but you can't use bypass and double-time at the same time. No running around the pool, remember? :) Pete
  14. P

Actually, the diving rules are already there. See E6.1. Pete
  15. P

My disagreement wasn't over using Chapter J. It was over "using lasers and/or periscopes to determine "true" LOS." :) At this point, I think we're arguing pretty much the same points. :toast: The reality argument isn't abstracting hours into 2-minute blocks. The reality argument occurs...