Mark Nixon was last seen:
May 20, 2015
    1. Psycho
      Psycho
      Ed Zachry! :clap:

As long as I have more than Glenn ;)
    2. Mark Nixon
      Mark Nixon
      The rep system is a quick and easy way to respond individually to the poster, so I would be happy if it was not restricted at all and just do away with the points part of it. End of issues, right?
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      "HA! Getting a kick out of watching the change in rep thingy. What a heap 'o effort over nada."

Ed Zachry! :clap: I'm kinda surprised at some of the more serious ASLers giving a flying f*ck about it. I seem to be one of the few who cares so little about it and I lost my "status" as it were. :laugh: Yeah it was important but mainly cuz of the comments I got to read. We still have that so who cares about the reset? ;)
    4. Psycho
      Psycho
      Pop Tart stealin scumbag! :freak: :mad: :blab: :angry:
    5. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I'll hold him, you kick him!"

Yeah baby! :thumup:
    6. Michael Dorosh
      Michael Dorosh
      I see you tried to Private Message me? Sorry about that - I'm bad at keeping my inbox clear. You're welcome to email at madorosh@shaw.ca or use the Visitor Message feature. Interesting info on the tourneys.
    7. sswann
      sswann
      Thanks for the compliment!

SS
    8. Mark Nixon
      Mark Nixon
      Wanna talk Hooters, my avatar has bigger guns than you'll ever see.
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      About time you got an avatar! Now just find one with hooters. [IMG]
    10. 2 Bit Bill
      2 Bit Bill
      You are the Original Rottenroller!
    11. rtroha
      rtroha
      I try to play once a week, but with real life scheduling issues, it averages out to more like once every two weeks. Checking my personal history in ROAR, I see I played 17 scenarios in 2008.
    12. rtroha
      rtroha
      Yes, Mark. It is indeed Rick. I don't spend too much time here because most of the discussions are overly juvenile. I have better ways of spending my time than reading that trash. I just stop by occasionally looking for new product announcements and errata.
    13. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy New Year dude
    14. Psycho
      Psycho
      Merry Xmas dude. Don't expect a gift until the Pop Tart debt is paid!
    15. Mark Nixon
      Mark Nixon
      Went there 4 different days and played no scenarios. Had a great time just talking and hoisting brews with the guys. Be looking for you next year - somebody needs to be there to keep them Swedes in line when they return (ever notice how they show up on the "odd" years?)
    16. Psycho
      Psycho
      How'd you do at ASLOk? Did you play any or just sit around eating Pop Tarts?
    17. Psycho
      Psycho
      Thanks for the rep! [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] baby! :coolban:
    18. Psycho
      Psycho
      Just means we're "special" friends!
    19. Mark Nixon
      Mark Nixon
      What is an FF?
    20. IAFF760
      IAFF760
      Mark,

Are you a FF?

- Scott
  • About

United States

Signature

"I always hoped Dunning was as fine a poet as Ezra believed him to be. For a poet he threw a very accurate milk bottle." E.H.