Recent content by LDM

1. L

Dinant: Rommel on the Meuse

I have "My Dice" I use at tourney as well as several sets I use on a regular basis. They roll normal most of the time. Sometimes a bit of a tear. Nothing like this though. Switching and invoking the Gods of Chance didn't help. What I wanted to do was throw those cubes into the wall. Lol. It's...
  2. L

I hate this game. The really crazy thing is twice Gerry said roll a set of box cars again, only to come up box cars a second time.... The center has been crushed a second time. Survives ran towards the string of buildings controlled in the LL hex row. Currently, I have 3 officers there to help...
  3. L

I hate this game.
  4. L

Dinant traffic management

Short answer: yes. The bigger question is IF they can. I've had 1 transport and its pontoons immobilized on a narrow street. The profanity is...thick. However, since there's not really a lot I can do about snipers, i carry on. I think the French are really taking a chance at hoping to...
  5. L

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

Figured as much. Grasping at straws to "see" if there was a way in the rules that would allow it. Thanks for the responce.
  6. L

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

Got a question for the hive mind. COWTRA, I hate this game..... Situation: The French sniper immobilized 1 of my pontoon transports in bypass (SS25 RR24). Now, I realize it's done but I'm not saying dead yet. The pontoons can't be unloaded in bypass. They can not be unloaded into a building hex...
  7. L

Luck. My skill at getting across rivers basically consists of my opponent looking at me and asking,:" ...you got to be f*g kidding, Right?? You're not really doing that are you ?"
  8. L

As the German player in this campaign game, I am struck by the fact the Germans made it across as fast as they did in history. Playing against Gerry is always a riot. If you ever have the chance to play a scen with this man, take it. So.....the French sniper hasn't played a role here in our...
  9. L

Singling between scenario questions

As far as I know, it's only by scenario special rules to replace special ammo. Crew should be able to recrew their tank.