Recent content by arclight

1. A

OOB question - removing devided units

All, Taking a forey into scenario work, and I've found several that have devided units in the OOB, restricting it from editing. Suggestions how to remove these, to 'free' the OOB for editing
  2. A

EA balance under 3.4

Cluck, cluck!
  3. A

Ea 2012

Good to see you again, Wyatt. Hope all is well (or, well enough...), and to see you more frequently. Wishing you health, good fortune, and fair winds.
  4. A

EA by turn 354

Using 3.4? I'd like to see some commnets on your game, since the one I'm in, its a defender's dream.
  5. A

Okay, since Veers! is AWOL....

Is there any focus on an update of EA, with the current work Ralph has done? Not to start a flamewar, but...
  6. A

Proposals for future EA updates

couple of points: - Playing Jason, I noticed MANY of the UK forces reconstructing in Holland after the UK was pummeled by the Axis invasion. Also noticed one unit reconstruct in Switzerland... - ditto for the US airforce units. I thought they would reconstruct in the US. - The Free Polish INF...
  7. A

Soviet units Reconstituting Behind Axis Lines

I dunno, maybe assign a new city for reconstitution...?
  8. A

New verison of EA and question about reinforcements

Yeah, it was.... I REALLY want to go to a SSHD, but the costs of 'em are HIGH - I'll wait abit until the tech stabilizes, matures, and the disk spaces rise.
  9. A

Had that a few months ago also, but, by blind luck, I managed to do a full backup the night before it brewed up. Talk about a giant sigh of relief for having the external HDD.... and it did what it was intended to do...
  10. A

Stands to reason - with the new supply schema, its gonna change the game big time.
  11. A

EA Axis PBEM Turn 132

Allies - holding my own in the Desert and Eastern Africa, but recovering from SEALION in Plymouth Area. Sure hope the Yanks/Canucks come, 'cause its not looking too good in Cornwall/Wales... First stab at EA - a real gem.
  12. A

EA Axis PBEM Turn 132

No Sealion? I'm interested in that, since I'm playing EA now, and have a Sealion headache...
  13. A

Hi, I know a past thread talked about a new version of EA, but it trailed off. Just wondering about the status. Also, playing a game with Jason, and noticed some odd dates for equipment begin dates. Is this by design, or for game play? RE: the Russian 45mm ATG cannon build date is off...
  14. A

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Re: Allied Turn 52 / 23rd June 1940 Yup ++ for the thread - currently playing my first game, and, learning alot from this (and other) thread(s) Only thing is, France is falling in Sept 39.... and, I did leave the troops on the Line... So is life...
  15. A

TOAW III Scenario Editor BETA

Darned shame.... is there anything Ralph (and us all, for that matter) can do to assist, besides playtest?