Recent content by Arakis

1. A

CMBO- "3MIF" Round 2

Just finished my battle with Aston008. Another draw, 51-49 to my Axis. Stiff resistance and superb work by the English tankers kept me out of Escoville. Extremely well done, Palantir and Bogdan. Great scenario.
  2. A

CMBO- "3MIF" Round 2

Revenge Here is what's going on right now on the outskirts of Escoville. German forces are infiltrating the town, under cover of heavy artillery fire. German tanks are roaming around the countryside, looking for prey, when a pair of panzer IVs round a corner and run into a pair of Shermans...
  3. A

CMBO- "3MIF" Round 2

It isn't dry. Mine says 'damp'. I managed to bog down my remaining StuG, but a turn later the crew came out and put some boards and gravel under the tracks, and managed to get it moving again. Sticking to roads now :)
  4. A

CMBO- "3MIF" Round 2

More on the farm In my allied game with Osvold, he only sent a platoon to take the farm, and they bought it instead :devil: In my German game with Aston008, I sent a couple of platoons with some tanks in support, and they barely took it just now, scaring the remnants of the British defenders...
  5. A

B0- "Three Months in France"- game comments:

A final battle sounds good. Personally, I would like to see the top Allied and the top German players slug it out, with the rest of us trying it out for fun. As for round 1, I too lost both battles. The American attack was relentless and leveled about half the village before marching in...
  6. A

Opponent wanted

Ok, email on the way. I have enough on my plate now, thanks everyone :)
  7. A

B0- "Three Months in France"- game comments:

Yes, it's been a vacation season for our pod as well, with all three participants being on vacation (on different times, of course). But we're getting close to decisions, passed the midgame on both my games, and I'm losing on both :( As I said to Boff, going into his German held village with my...
  8. A

Opponent wanted

Hi, I'm kinda new here, and while one of my opponents in 3MiF is away on vacation, I figure I can hone my skills :) So, I'm open to just about anything - I have all 3 CM games. I prefer not too big scenarios, say up to 3000 points or so. No side preference. Scenario or QB fine. Thanks...
  9. A

BO Tournament Signups UPDATE JUNE 11th!

Have been busy with CMBB recently, I'll be happy to go back to CMBO for a change. Count me in.
  10. A

D-Day in Board Games

Avalon Hill's Breakout:Normandy is probably worth mentioning too.