[Xbox] Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

Nightmare

Reaction score
Ok, I just bought this game so here's what i think:

Graphics: 9/10 - Excellent graphics, beautiful explosions, the whole 9 yards.

Sound: 10/10 - The sound is PERFECT. The music fits in with the level your playing and makes the experience a lot more fun. The sounds of the weapons are simply amazing. From gunshots being fired behind you, to a tank rolling right past you, you feel like your actually there.

Controls: 9/10 - The controls are really easy to get used to. It can be a little troublesome at times though when your trying to fly a helicopter, but thats the only control flaw:p

Gameplay:9/10 - The campaign mode is fun and really challenging at times. Online is absolutely incredible. It actually takes some skill to be good at that game, so theres always something new to go for.

TOTAL: 9.25/10

All in all, this game is excellent. Fans of the Battlefield series will LOVE this game, and those new to it will be in for a treat:D

Reaction score
Country
ll
Where the hell is the review?

To me, thats like the small afterthought text at the bottom, Am I missing something or wha..?

Nightmare

Reaction score
dude, lay off. this is the first review i've ever written. and i dont think you need to act like that over a first attempt:down:

Reaction score
Country
ll
I don't care whether its your first or your last?

Critisism is going to happen whether you like it or not mate, and the sooner you learn to deal with it, the better.

A review is supposed to tell me WHY to buy it. That just told me some numbers and a couple sentences.

Don't do something if its going to be haberdash.

Nightmare

Reaction score
There are many other reviews just like the one i did.
Whats so bad about mine when there are others exactly like it?!

Azsura

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whiplash you could of been more civil and ask if the game was worth buying, his review is summarized and doesn't always have to be two pages long, so tone down a bit.