World War II Online (with Screenshots)

KG_Chipaev

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SCREENSHOTS

The game's gotten a lot better and I'd recommend it to anyone interested in WW2 wargames, especially now that they have a 14-day free trial going on. No risk, try the game, if you like it great, if not, what have you lost? :cheeky:

WWII Online

(I beleive Cheetah772 also plays this game, so ask him about it :nuts: )

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello,

Let me welcome you here, fellow squaddie! This is Picard90, I am surprised to see you posting here, though I noticed your post count is really noobish! ;)

I think you already who I am, since I use the same signature as in OT forums. But I thought I'd let you know...hehe...

Hope you enjoy this forum as much I do, and playing ACOW (A Century of Warfare: The Operational Art of War) games.

Dan

KG_Chipaev

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cheetah772 said:
Hello,

Let me welcome you here, fellow squaddie! This is Picard90, I am surprised to see you posting here, though I noticed your post count is really noobish! ;)

I think you already who I am, since I use the same signature as in OT forums. But I thought I'd let you know...hehe...

Hope you enjoy this forum as much I do, and playing ACOW (A Century of Warfare: The Operational Art of War) games.

Dan
Yea, I knew it was you, picard.
:D

If you guys do decide to join the game, when you learn how to tune a channel, tune channel 11 and run with my squad for a bit, and if you enjoy it, feel free to join.

www.the-iron-wolves.com

Oh, and guys, if you spawn infantry, they're working on 1st person models, so expect them to get better (those models are 3+ years old).

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I'm not too fond of a game that was broken charging me monthly to be crap.

if it's improved, congrats, but myself and a lot of others were burnt when it first came out, and that feeling lingers...