Wii have a problem

Doug

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol thats pretty good. tbh i wouldnt be surprised if someone sue's nintendo coz of this. some arse is bound to do it.

kaytronika

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The video of the guy chucking the controller at the wall says it all, there's no way you'd need to move that fast!

ehandlr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've seen this site..pretty interesting..I think some people are just looking for some cash..but some are probably real.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
in most cases it's all people just trying to diss the Wii or get some quick cash... you know... arse-hats...

Some of it of course is going to be real though. But oh well.. some people just like to make tools of themselves

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Page 1 was all property damage from over zealous doofuses.

Being that they are doofuses, I am unsure they are bright enough to know how to sue.

But at any rate, the obsession with suing is an American past time, not necessarily the rest of the world. Nintendo could always retaliate by refusing to ship to the US if an American citizen sued them for something caused by a doofus :)

That person's life would be meaningless if their fellow American gamers found out it was they that made it necessary to get Nintendo games shipped from Canada :)

The only real danger a Wii can create, is repetitive action based injuries. So don't play with the Wii for 6 solid hours doing exercises you are not prepared for eh.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
See, this is what happens when you create a console that allows people who aren't usually gamers to play games... especially interactivly...

All of a sudden we get a group of people (lets call then 'smacktards' for the time being) who play these games as if it's really happening...

The smacktard in question puts on a game of red steel, and all of a sudden he thinks that to effectivly use his katana, he has to swing wildly and with as much force as possibe... i mean it's only logical to a smacktard that to actually be able to cut through bone in red steel is to hit them as hard as you can...

It is also becoming an epidemic in southern american states where liquor stores are being help up at Wii-point but masked bandits yelling such phrases as "put all your money into this bag.. i have a weapon... it could be a gun or a sword... or possibly even a baseball bat... don't make me use it!"