VotG T34-M41 Errata

IYAOYAS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While clipping counters I noticed the T34-M41 is printed as slow traverse (ST). It should have thick lines to denote RST.

Ronnblom

Swedish Terminator
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Funny. I was just thinking today, "I hope VotG has more T-34 M41s." And now I'm reading this. :)

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Funny. I was just thinking today, "I hope VotG has more T-34 M41s." And now I'm reading this. :)
Yes, but most of us remember this without looking at the counter, no? Shouldn't be a problem and the mistake can be verified by looking in Chap H...a paltry issue.

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, but most of us remember this without looking at the counter, no? Shouldn't be a problem and the mistake can be verified by looking in Chap H...a paltry issue.
A great way to get over on a noob and teach him a leason to read the Chap. D notes. Use the misprinted counters. Then when he Ce's his tanks and trys to fire them. You can really teach him a leason. Nope they can't fire and you can't change them A.2 A.2 .:p:laugh:

Sorry couldn't help myself.:stirthepot:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
A great way to get over on a noob and teach him a leason to read the Chap. D notes. Use the misprinted counters. Then when he Ce's his tanks and trys to fire them. You can really teach him a leason. Nope they can't fire and you can't change them A.2 A.2 .:p:laugh:

Sorry couldn't help myself.:stirthepot:
eh.....I'd either mention it to my opponent (newbie or groggie) during set up, or let them button up the first time the issue surfaced.....

<shrug>

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A great way to get over on a noob and teach him a leason to read the Chap. D notes. Use the misprinted counters. Then when he Ce's his tanks and trys to fire them. You can really teach him a leason. Nope they can't fire and you can't change them A.2 A.2
Happened to you, eh Pants? :p

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
eh.....I'd either mention it to my opponent (newbie or groggie) during set up, or let them button up the first time the issue surfaced.....

<shrug>
I know that Jazz.

Actually it did happen to me. I don't know my Tanks all that well. I was using VASL and it didn't dawn on me that it was a thick line. It was a tourney game also. He insisted I could Bu I insisted no i should know better. He had made a mistake early that would probably cost him the game. So i said why don't we just start over with a different game. So we did and He won but it was one of the funnest games I have ever played over VASL E-Mail.

Ronnblom

Swedish Terminator
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Sure. In the case of T-34 M41s, the counter could be blank, for all I cared. :)