Videos of Afrika Korps Contents

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice vid Cary, I agree the counters look so much better then Ray's past efforts.

Scott

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cary,

Thanks for posting those! Have both of those modules coming to me from Alex Key;great to see previews of whats in the product.

One question--the green vehicle counters in Gazala pack,appears to be some white color on the counter,or am I seeing things? If so can you explain what that is please?

Thanks,
Mark

csiemers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe the white behind the movement factors is to signify tracked, half track, truck. There's white around some of them signifying open tops. Also there's the white squares and circles around the tanks to signify the speed of the turret.

-Cary

synicbast

ASLOK Junkie
Reaction score
First name
Peter
Country
llNew Zealand
I noted that the El Alamein pack overlays seem to match the mapsheet colours almost 100% but that the Gazala ones are significantly different - which I find offputting and somewhat disappointing. El Alamein looks to be a purchase at this stage, but the Gazala stuff not so much as I really do not have the time or graphiocal expertise to generate new overlays that match closer to what should be a given these days

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

oh the overlay colors mismatches dont bother me, heck, look at the different shades between CDG and DB. CDG has a lighter shade of green compared to the darker shade of green in DB.

Scott