!V for Vendetta!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This sounds like a great movie i'm gonna watch the trailer.

Set against the futuristic landscape of totalitarian Britain, the story of a mild-mannered young woman named Evey who is rescued from a life-and-death situation by a masked vigilante known only as "V." Incomparably charismatic and ferociously skilled in the art of combat and deception, V urges his fellow citizens to rise up against tyranny and oppression. As Evey uncovers the truth about V's mysterious background, she also discovers the truth about herself--and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plot to bring freedom and justice back to a society fraught with cruelty and corruption.

Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release

Logline: A terrorist freedom fighter known only as "V" begins a violent guerilla campaign to destroy those who've succumbed to totalitarianism, and recruits a young woman he's rescued from the secret police to join him.

Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama and Adaptation

Release Date: March 17th, 2006 (wide)

MPAA Rating: Not Rated

Distributors: Warner Bros. Pictures Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures International

Production Co.: Silver Pictures

Studios: Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc.

Filming Locations: Potsdam, Germany

Produced in: United States

dumcrayons33

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya man this movie looks awesome! I hope it is that way.The person in the mask looks good at fighting and the mask is bulletproof!Sounds great!

Johno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
seen it earlier today

i'd give it 3.5 out of 5, it was alright, nothing special, a few big explosions near the end but the storyline was kind of lame

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
tom said:
i Hills have Eyes my friend tol me it was scary
Lol i wana see that looks really good; Is it dericted by Wes craven?