Use 3.2.17 and 6.3.3

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

An opponent and I have been having disappearing counter issues with the above set up which we don't want to change.

I have attached the log of this happening looking at the half track with passengers which:

a) disappears for the first 4-5 moves ( but the window itself shows movement) then appears
b) says it is moving from V5- V8 but does not in fact move

We had a previous game where this happened about 10% of the time which had to be abandoned.

I would very much like to know how to fix this issue.

Thank you

Attachments

Honosbinda

Reaction score
Country
ll
I've had the same problem with the same opponent, having to resynch when stuff stops moving on the board when he moves, but continues to report moving on the chat window. He does not see the same problem on his end. It's intermittent.

It's a 6.4 issue on our game (at least I am on 6.4 and thought he was, too, I'll check) and so far it's only on non-standard boards (in this case BFP boards).

Or, it's because there is something wrong with Hundsdorfer's computer (always a possibility heh).

Anyway, so far resynch live in the game is the only way to handle it so far, once it is noticed. Not sure if you are playing live or PBEM.