Updated Game Setup Files

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Paul Bibler's query on Ahriman's recent post prompted me to revisit the game setup tables in my file section on Gamesquad's Resources download area. I've made a couple tweaks to the 3 game setup tables, adding the artillery chits for the various nationalities (I don't know about you guys, but I always have to look these up), the snow table to the ETO page plus one or two minor tweaks. The Company conversion variant page remains unchanged.

One question for you all - a possible alternative version of the ETO table would replace the fortification table with a set of terrain modification tables (randomly changing woods to pine forests, hills to alpine hills, etc.) I'm pretty unlikely to do this though since the fortification table is just so crazy useful. (I could have two versions of the table available I suppose, if there was enough demand.) Alternatively I could set up another page with just these tables if there's enough interest. (I've already got the tables set up, pretty much, unless I decide to include some more ambitious content like generating overlays.) It's fairly important to me I keep the main setup tables to a single page each.

Cheers!

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I like the idea and would prefer a separate page. Electrons (especially) are cheap.