The Signature Exchange...

jamie payne

Reaction score
ur only callin me a payne in teh arse cos u can cos ur not in front of me and i will never see u but keep callin me it that diss got old wen i was about 8 any way yes im a boy and who cares if u geeks ban me i have a giude book u lot are a bunch of geeks need to get a life all u do is sit on ur computer finkin up gay niknames i want to be banned i have a giude book........ fagots

jamie payne

Reaction score
anuther post to wind u up agen....... if i did get banned i would just register a new acount and u will never know ur all gay

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
sorry about the delay for the sigs. i'll have them in today.:)

jamie payne said:
anuther post to wind u up agen....... if i did get banned i would just register a new acount and u will never know ur all gay
what justice have you done yourself. if you have a guidebook stick to it, do we care? we are all ten times the person you could ever be so stop making a fool of yourself. :mad:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
what justice have you done yourself. if you have a guidebook stick to it, do we care? we are all ten times the person you could ever be so stop making a fool of yourself. :mad:
And he/she says that he/she will set up a new aco**** allthough i duno why coz he/she obviosuly doesnt like it here.

Btw darksora you are really good at making sigs :D what program do you use?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
mikesmith165 said:
And he/she says that he/she will set up a new aco**** allthough i duno why coz he/she obviosuly doesnt like it here.

Btw darksora you are really good at making sigs :D what program do you use?
i use photoshop 7(its a bit old.:D).

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
jamie payne said:
ur stupid i know were to get piks i just dont know how to put them on under my user name and question
i realy hope he gets banned SOON
who has the power to do mods do? or is it ownly admin who can ban?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Zero to bling bling psp said:
i realy hope he gets banned SOON
who has the power to do mods do? or is it ownly admin who can ban?
only admins and i think luke in on holiday.

CrashyBoy

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
only admins and i think luke in on holiday.
in other word only admins can ban people and luke is the only admin on this forum, but he isnt here so nothing can be done

jamie payne

Reaction score
aaaa u cant do nothing i love terrorising u lot its funny ur all computer geeks. and whoever it was who sed they are ten times the man ill ever be f*** them cos they dont even know me the only friends u have are the people in these dumb forums go out and get sum realk friends u bunch of gays................... cum on palace gunner beat norich tomow eagles....... ian dowies red 'n' blue army.............. glad allover

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
jamie payne said:
aaaa u cant do nothing i love terrorising u lot its funny ur all computer geeks. and whoever it was who sed they are ten times the man ill ever be f*** them cos they dont even know me the only friends u have are the people in these dumb forums go out and get sum realk friends u bunch of gays................... cum on palace gunner beat norich tomow eagles....... ian dowies red 'n' blue army.............. glad allover
Man u really crack me up!! :D :D Sorry dark Sora but i actually found that funny :D!!
P.S Crystal palace is gay team!!! Man.UTD will rule the prem 1nce again! and crtstal palace will get relegated because they rely on Andy jonson Toooooooooooooooooooooo much!! :D

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Heres youre very own sig jamie payne hope u like it ;)