Star Wars Episode III poster? Site claims scoop

Patrocles

Reaction score
I agree with teh site text! It might be official...and it might not be official, but it is a very cool pic!

Ain't It Cool News, the cult film website which enjoys a reputation for breaking exclusive stories much to the chagrin of the major studios, has published what it says may be the first poster for George Lucas' upcoming Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. The authenticity of the image of Anakin Skywalker standing over a murky reflection of Darth Vader is already the subject of fierce debate among the site's fans. The movie is due to be released worldwide next May.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18590

http://www.aintitcool.com/image/Episode3Teasermidsize.jpg

Patrocles

Reaction score
Marines said:
Something just seems off about it to me.
probably the fact this it is a ripoff of the poster for Episode I with the kid casting a shadow of vader.

Lucas is losing it! :nuts:

Patrocles

Reaction score
freightshaker said:
Darn, was hoping for Natalie Portman in Princess Leiah slave garb...mmmmm Natalie Portman.
Natalie Portman and the Young Carrie Fisher....mmmmmm... :cheeky:

Patrocles

Reaction score
Doctor Sinister said:
I agree - doesn't feel right.

Dr. S.
could be the poor quality of the Vader reflection and/or the 'poster' does not mention the episode title...i'm too lazy to see if the other teaser posters show the titles, any SW grogs know the answer?

The man still looks pretty sharp in his black outfit! :devil:

Jon@lbc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bye Bye Mr Anakin Guy maybe later he'll be vader but hes just small fry .went and packed his bags kissed his mommy goodbye saying soon Im gonna be a jedi
(sung to the tune of American pie) :D :laugh:

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jon@lbc said:
Bye Bye Mr Anakin Guy maybe later he'll be vader but hes just small fry .went and packed his bags kissed his mommy goodbye saying soon Im gonna be a jedi

Oh, that was worse than the Ralph Vader joke. And it's a Wierd Al song, so that's even worse.

Patrocles

Reaction score
Jon@lbc said:
ha ha! is there more??