SP80 Die Gurkha Die and SP95 Burn Gurkha Burn fans

G

Hi ASLers,
If you liked SP80 Die Gurkha Die and SP95 Burn Gurkha Burn, I am pleased to announce that designer extraordinaire, Hugh Downing is now working on a third scenario in the Gurkha theme. I noticed that both of these scenarios are gems on ROAR. The third is sure to deliver. Hugh has a working title just as catchy as the others. We are anxious to read AARs and I'd like to hear some of your title suggestions :)

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Speaking of Die Gurkha Die, just played this and it was fun even after getting slaughtered as the Japs. Interesting fight with both sides seemingly surrounded at the same time.

One question came up about the British setup area for the 13th Brigade, 1st Division Gurkhas (the top guys with the 9-2 and Bofors AA gun.)

The card reads "set up within 3 hexes of 38AA3, 38T8, or 38AA8" and we wondered if this was a typo (aside from the misuse of the comma before "or"). The way it's written and how we played it is that the Brits pick one of those three spots and sets up all units with 3 hexes. Reading the notes afterwards in the Schwerpunkt magazine afterwards, it's implied that the Brits can split up their units as long as all are within 3 hexes each location. This would make it "and/or" if this was they way the SP guys intended.

Anyone know of errata for this? Evan - any comments?