Some advances in VASL map for CH products?

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
Hello

I´m interested in knowing any advance in VASL maps for some CH products.

I´m specially interested in: Arnhem, the third bridge, Carnage at Cassino, RED CHRISTMAS, ROMAN GLORY, SPANISH FURY, the Omaha and point du hoc and of course, the last Berlin map. Also a good map for Blood and Iron and Ordeal before shuri would be good, specially if bettering the aspect of Ordeal before Shuri. Also about the new maps -2nd edition- of Scottland the braves I and II

I have found maps for TAP, Sta Maria la Infante, UV, Ruweisat Ridge, Toktong, Stonne,... and some others, but no idea if anyone is producing the others, or if they exits anywhere.

Thx for any help
Miguel

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PDH does exist and I can send it over if you like. Please PM me off line if interested. I can send it over to your email. I have Scotland The Brave as well. They are very old and were computer generated, so they are not artistic challenges. They were put out on the web a long time ago.
Carl
Hello

I´m interested in knowing any advance in VASL maps for some CH products.

I´m specially interested in: Arnhem, the third bridge, Carnage at Cassino, RED CHRISTMAS, ROMAN GLORY, SPANISH FURY, the Omaha and point du hoc and of course, the last Berlin map. Also a good map for Blood and Iron and Ordeal before shuri would be good, specially if bettering the aspect of Ordeal before Shuri. Also about the new maps -2nd edition- of Scottland the braves I and II

I have found maps for TAP, Sta Maria la Infante, UV, Ruweisat Ridge, Toktong, Stonne,... and some others, but no idea if anyone is producing the others, or if they exits anywhere.

Thx for any help
Miguel

Last edited:

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
Thanks a lot Carl.. I got a PDH map from Jim Bishop -a very good map for an interesting CG still to play-. I´m specially interested in the Arnhem and the Carnage at cassino maps from CH products.
I remember a player wrote about working on a VASL map for CC, but no idea if this interesting proyect is still on.

Miguel

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi Miguel

General Mayhem (aka Pete) is now on a project (hope it lasts for the entire journey) of doing every CH map and even redoing some
Hes got a good eye I might add - sends me some of the stuff to check
I would PM him and help it along by joing his mates "editorial group" - The TAP stuff he just did was fabulous

Rob

micky

That costs HOW much now??
Reaction score
those Berlin maps beg to be done for VASL. As I found out to my chagrin.. the wife will only let me take up the floor of the spare room for so long. :laugh: Not to mention the size and brevity of these mega scenarios are probably more geared for VASL play.. that sucker might take a week to play traditionally haha. An hour or two set-up time... an hour a turn... 40 turns.. 8 hours a day.. yeah.. about a week hahah

micky

That costs HOW much now??
Reaction score
bah.. just another plea to see the Tyrant's Lair maps done for VASL. Would a 'pretty please' help any? hahah. If it helps.. imagine me in short skirt and a low cut blouse...

from the urban dictionary..

1. pretty please

an extra cute way to say please. No man can say no to a "pretty please".

example of usage:
Girl: can you please paint my toenails?
Boy: **** no
Girl: (pouty-lipped) pretty please?
Boy: gimme the damn polish