Seeking Opponent: Campaign Antietam (HPS)

pz501

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking for an opponent (either side) for the new HPS Campaign Antietam. I'm thinking in terms of a single battle (2nd Manassas, or Antietam) first, and maybe a Campaign later.

Drop me an email if interested, and we can discuss sides, rules, and options, along with historical or non-historical scenarios.

I don't consider myself an expert player (more like an intermediate type who plays more for historical interest).

eds

Reaction score
Country
ll
Looking for an opponent (either side) for the new HPS Campaign Antietam. I'm thinking in terms of a single battle (2nd Manassas, or Antietam) first, and maybe a Campaign later.

Drop me an email if interested, and we can discuss sides, rules, and options, along with historical or non-historical scenarios.

I don't consider myself an expert player (more like an intermediate type who plays more for historical interest).
Tom, I'd be more than happy to give you a battle. My copy of Campaign Antietam should be dropping on my doormat any day now.
Hopefully tomorrow with any luck.

pz501

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tom, I'd be more than happy to give you a battle. My copy of Campaign Antietam should be dropping on my doormat any day now.
Hopefully tomorrow with any luck.
Looking forward to it. Let me know when you have your copy in hand.

eds

Reaction score
Country
ll
I have the game at last:cool:
I'm going on a short holiday break with my family so we could start the battle next Saturday.