Sale kicks off new, lower prices for all ProSIM games.

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents,

Shrapnel Games just announced a buy-one-get-one-50%-off sale from now til 14 FEB to celebrate a new, permenant price reduction for all ProSIM products.

Here is the link to the sale...

http://www.shrapnelgames.com/mailings/clink_track.php?cust_id=4773&link_id=973

And here is the press release...

Shrapnel Games is pleased to announce that as of today gamers will find even greater value in the ProSIM line of titles as we reduce the retail price on all their titles except for Battle Group Commander: Episode One, an already excellent value. This is a permanent price reduction and not just a special sale.

Here is a complete rundown of the new pricing for ProSIM titles:

Now only $39.95:

Air Assault Task Force
The Falklands War: 1982
Raging Tiger: The Second Korean War
The Star and the Crescent

Now only $29.95:

ATF: Armored Task Force

Now only $19.95:

BCT Commander

Still only $14.95:

Battle Group Commander: Episode One

To mark this new era Shrapnel Games is holding a very special ProSIM sale. From now until February 14th, if you purchase one $39.95 ProSIM title you can get a second ProSIM title at 50% off! Buy Air Assault Task Force at the new price, get Raging Tiger: The Second Korean War for half-off. But The Star and the Crescent at full price, get BCT Commander for less than ten dollars. Buy...well, you get the idea.

dmh0667

Recruit
Reaction score
Hi, Pat, I just got TSATC, but had some questions related to scenario design:

1.) I want to do some scenarios covering the recent Cast Lead ops in Gaza, as well as postulating future IDF raids and ops against Hezbollah and Hamas. Any ideas for maps?

2.) How could I add civilians for maybe some scenarios from earlier IDF incursions into the West Bank? Maybe unarmed Arab squads?

3.) I've read of a DB set up by a "kbluck"; is this still available anywhere?

BTW I'm already considering getting AATF in order to get heliborne ops into the picture, as well.

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here is the link to the scenario builder help.

http://www.prosimco.com/atf/tutorial/index.htm

At the top of that page is a link to a map tutorial that shows you how to use the USGS site to make maps.

The best way to add civilians to a scenario is as nuetral/allied pieces (seethe tutorial pages).