Question on TAP #20 The Buda Probe

DarkStranger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking at playing this soon, and have a question on SSR 8:

"Prior to set up the Russians may select two Pre-Registered hexes for 120+ Rocket OBA (HE). After set up, but prior to the start of Turn 1 the Rocket OBA is resolved for both Pre-Registered hexes."

It's not clear to me what it means to "resolve" the Rockets in the pre-game, so:

A) Does that mean that the Rockets come in, cycle all the way through the standard FFE 1, FFE 2, FFE C, and then turn one starts?

B) Or, do the Rockets come in, hit once, flip to FFE 2, and then play starts?

C) The Rockets hit once and then vanish with no FFE 2 and FFE C?

D) Something else I can't think of!

Thanks for any help.

Dave Lamb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking at playing this soon, and have a question on SSR 8:

"Prior to set up the Russians may select two Pre-Registered hexes for 120+ Rocket OBA (HE). After set up, but prior to the start of Turn 1 the Rocket OBA is resolved for both Pre-Registered hexes."

It's not clear to me what it means to "resolve" the Rockets in the pre-game, so:

A) Does that mean that the Rockets come in, cycle all the way through the standard FFE 1, FFE 2, FFE C, and then turn one starts?

B) Or, do the Rockets come in, hit once, flip to FFE 2, and then play starts?

C) The Rockets hit once and then vanish with no FFE 2 and FFE C?

D) Something else I can't think of!

Thanks for any help.
Option A.

Have fun. Please tell us how this scenario goes? I was always fond of this little monster-sized scenario.

Last edited:

DarkStranger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great. Thanks for the speedy response. I will do an AAR if the scenario plays out as fun as it looks.